[Vision2020] A Friday afternoon musical interlude with a message. After all . . .

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 20 11:34:07 PDT 2014

<Watch our children while they kill each otherWith a gun they bought at Wal-mart discount stores>
This goes back nearly 18 years.  Walmart banned Sheryl Crow's album.

From: http://www.eonline.com/news/33553/wal-mart-bans-sheryl-crow-s-next-album

"Wal-Mart believes this is an unfair, untrue and totally irresponsible
comment," said company spokesman Dale Ingram. Ingram said the song
insults both the chain--which he said strictly prohibits the selling of
guns to minors--and employees who work with children's charities.