[Vision2020] The Guns on Campus Debate Continues

Nicholas Gier ngier006 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 10:43:22 PDT 2014

Good Morning Visionaries:

My column on Senate Bill 1254 was posted on the Idaho State Journal
on-line, and "Don" responded with his some interesting opinions about what
Idaho faculty might face if they resist Senate Bill 1254.

Our attorney has responded with a reassuring and cogent response. (See
attached.) I cannot reproduce Don's full response without his permission,
but his views are accurately contained within our attorney's response.

I dare say that our "man" won this debate unarmed hands-down.

Nick