[Vision2020] Bergdahl

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Sun Jun 1 20:12:45 PDT 2014

Hi Roger,
I don't know the particulars of his capture - and, although the press has
covered it extensively, I doubt that they have unique or even accurate
information beyond speculation.  I rejoice for him, his parents, and friends
because survival under circumstances that were akin to the most marginalized
existence is heroic from my perspective.  I am quite sure that I would never
have managed at all.
Rose