[Vision2020] Bergdahl

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Sun Jun 1 16:49:52 PDT 2014

I am glad that he has been released, hopefully none the worse for ware, however he was not a hero. He was not captured in battle or anything like that. He wandered down town by himself. Poor judgment on his part. When Rudolph Abel was traded for Francis Gary Powers, it was a one for one deal and Abel was unlikely to kill anyone. Anyone of the five traded  here would probably kill Americans if he got the chance. This sets a poor president. I hope that if I were a POW, I would refuse to be traded for multiple terrorists. Of course he may not have known the particulars od the trade.
Roger