[Vision2020] Trashing the future

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 28 10:16:22 PDT 2014

After telephonically contacting Joyce Thompson, Kamiah office (Public Relations) of the U.S. Forest Service, requesting permission to videotape the Forest Plan Community Meeting, to be held at Moscow's 1912 Center on Wednesday, I have been informed that videotaping is NOT permitted.

What was it that George Bush (Jr.) once said about the Al-Qaeda?  Oh, yeah . . .

"They hate us because of our freedoms."

BULL SH*T ! ! !

Let me see if I have this correct . . .

I can show up with a gun, but NOT a camera???

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon