[Vision2020] Idaho's Got Talent! (was: Miss Idaho Shows Off a Gorgeous Picture ...)

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Sun Jul 20 16:34:45 PDT 2014

On 7/20/2014 1:39 PM, Scott Dredge wrote:
> Miss Idaho, aka Sierra Anne Sandison, could certainly be posting
> pictures of crowns and diamonds ... <[snip]>

Yes, Idaho's got talent!  This time it shows itself in the juxtaposition
of the choice of a person with Type I diabetes to represent a state that
annually produces 150,000 acres of genetically modified sugar beets.
Choosing a person whose beta cells have been modified to disallow
adequate insulin production to represent a state whose agricultural crop
beta vulgaris has been modified for insecticide resistance to produce a
substance that is significantly assistive in inducing Type II diabetes
is almost, but not quite, too precious for promotion.  Way to go Idaho!

Ken