[Vision2020] Rep. Renee Ellmers (R-NC) representing the womenof the Republican Party . . .

Sunil sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 22:13:13 PDT 2014

I always like it when supporters of W talk about our national debt. Gary, did W fail us by not increasing taxes to pay for his wars?

Sunil

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 17:58:31 -0700
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Rep. Renee Ellmers (R-NC) representing the womenof the Republican Party . . .
From: moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
To: paul.rumelhart at gmail.com
CC: sunilramalingam at hotmail.com; vision2020 at moscow.com

And just for the sake of conversation, what do you imagine Mr. Johnson's response to the current border disaster would be? What would he be doing to reduce our staggering national debt?
How might he handle China's ongoing theft of intellectual property and low grade cyber warfare against US interests (consideringhis background, I would be especially interested in the answer to this one.)
I would go on but I suspect that this is too much.