[Vision2020] Fw: RE: SCOTUS did not finish with the HL decision

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 19:28:38 PDT 2014

Roger - you're too far out to lunch to reason with so I'm only responding for anyone else who might be reading this silly thread.

<The SCOTUS decision was in favor of the separation of church and state.>
Correct.
 So stick with the facts of the case which is 'separation of church and
state' and quit trying to throw in costs because you can't make a
logical argument using cost.

<This is not a disease. Why should someone else pay for the consequences of your pleasure.>
In your fantasy world, should sexually transmitted diseases not be covered by health insurance, and if not, why not?  STDs certainly fall under the category of 'disease'.

<Abstinence is only one option. I agree that not many will use it. I listed others.>
Married women working for Hobby Lobby probably won't use abstinence and, if they do, they probably won't stay married for very long.  Planned Parenthood only provides free birth control for poor women.  Check it our for yourself.

< Forcing some one to pay for the
consequences of some one else's pleasure is the opposite of separation
of church and state.>
Health insurance isn't void if
you go to the doctor for some reason because of something that happened
while you were having pleasure.  With
your logic, you'd claim that forcing some one to pay for the
consequences of 'playing soccer or basketball or hockey or skiing' is
the opposite of church and state.

Your pleasure clause doesn't work.  Neither does your cost clause.  Unwanted pregnancies are huge cost to women and to society.  Stick with objection to other's having access to birth control coverage on religious objections because nothing else will work with SCOTUS.