[Vision2020] A fine point, perhaps.

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 13:21:57 PDT 2014

Does an employer really have a responsibility to provide a health plan
with the "morning after" pill to their employees?  We're not talking
about denying them health care, just one of a few contraceptives they
have a problem with.  They can get their own insurance, or they can find
another job, or they can pony up the cash for the pills themselves, or
they can choose to use another form of contraception.

I'm not sure why this issue has to be seen as such a catastrophe.

Paul