[Vision2020] The Hawkins Mall . . .

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 29 17:06:00 PST 2014

I'm looking forward to the new shops and (hopefully) new restaurants.  It might even draw more people from Pullman over who might just stop at Tri-State or have lunch at Sharis while they are out shopping.

I understand your concerns with the corridor being built up, but I think it is inevitable and possibly a relatively-unique situation with two college towns in two different states connected together like that, without either one being very large.

Paul