[Vision2020] The Hawkins Mall . . .

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 11:30:21 PST 2014

Then how about 'no worse' than any of the other developments visible from the street?  In my opinion, new developments have much more curb appeal than ones from decades ago.  Occasionally these get much needed facelifts and subsequently look much better.  It'd be nice to see a concept drawing of how things would look from the highway.