[Vision2020] New Year's Drunkard or Trinitarian Skylarking?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jan 6 15:57:21 PST 2014

" . . . fundamentalist Christians who have never liked [Nick Gier]."

I am not certain, but I swear I saw those very words engraved on the overhead of the entrance to Christ Church, Nick.

As a matter of decency, and simply because its the right thing to do, . . .

"Moscow Cares" would like, on behalf of all Intoleristas, to recompense $300 of your costs resulting from this crime and the ignorance it reflects.  PLEASE accept this offer, Nick, by replying with your mailing address, ok?

http://www.MoscowCares.com

But first you must learn to smile as you kill,

- John Lennon