[Vision2020] Henry V and courage

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 27 23:36:16 PST 2014

Doug is fighting a losing battle.  He's only going have influence over either weak people who can't think for themselves and need approval from an authority figure and others in his flock who were brainwashed from young ages to become Stepford husbands and wives.  A few of his sheep/lemmings might 'wake up' (some have in the past) and see Doug in his true light of feeding his own insatiable controlling personality and coveting the Almighty dollar.

How much damage can he cause?  Doug's a prolific blowhard, but we're seeing on a daily basis the spectacular annihilation of unconstitutionally restrictive laws put in place by the 'It's God's Will' masses.  Individual rights are scoring major victory upon victory over the attempted tyrannical rule by the mob.

In terms of constitutional rights, Doug has the right to be the rogue pastor that he is and as long he's not breaking secular law, he won't face prosecution.

The best defense against Doug is to just continue doing what you're all doing.  Shine a light on him and like the cockroach that he is, he'll scurry back under his rock until he thinks it's safe to come out again.