[Vision2020] FW: Joe Long and his recent letter to the editor

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 27 17:32:24 PST 2014

'Tom
seems to take the cake here, since he constantly posts cartoons from
various outlets that (presumably) match his take on things, and often
posts snide one-liners that refer back to some of his standard concerns
(i.e. something that Doug did, something that Dale did, etc).  If I
never see that picture of Doug Wilson smoking a cigarette again with
some pithy slogan attached to it, I'll have moved on to bigger and
better things.'

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2012-December/088155.html