[Vision2020] Idaho Statesman / facebook

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Mon Feb 24 18:43:07 PST 2014

http://www.idahostatesman.com/faq/#commenting

Does anyone else notice something wrong with the answer to question #3?

Dave

--

About Facebook Commenting

We're using Facebook Comments to improve the environment for
conversation and to make it easy to comment on stories and share them
with your friends.

Q. Do I need to have a Facebook account to comment?

A: Yes, you need to have an active Facebook account to comment. If you
don't have a Facebook account, you will be prompted to sign up for one
when you try to post a comment on our website. You can also get one at
www.facebook.com. Once you've signed up with Facebook, you must add a
profile photo and connected with at least four friends before you will
be able to easily comment and share stories. Your comments may only be
visible to you and your friends for the first few days after you sign up.

Q: What if I don't want to participate in Facebook?