[Vision2020] Moscow City Council, City Council Committee and Urban Renewal Agency Agendas

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Mon Feb 24 16:35:42 PST 2014

Hello Everyone,

I will be out of the office on a medical leave beginning Wednesday, February 26th for approximately one month.  During that time, agenda/packet notices will not be sent to Vision 2020.  However, I do keep an agenda list so if you would like to continue to get agenda notices, please send me your name and email address [offlist] and I will add you to that group to ensure that you continue to receive those notices.  The agenda and packets will still be posted on the City website (and in City Hall) so you can certainly also just check yourself.

Thanks!

Stephanie Kalasz, CMC
City Clerk
City of Moscow