[Vision2020] Save-the-date! Latah Trail Foundation 2014 Dinner/Auction, May 3, 2014

Latah Trail Foundation latahtrail at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 15:23:35 PST 2014

*2014 Trail Mixer*
The LTF dinner and auction is set for Saturday, May 3, 2014.

Please save the date and tell your friends and families! The Foundation has
booked our 2014 dinner/auction for Saturday, May 3 from 6PM until late at
the Best Western in Moscow.
Mix with fellow supporters to celebrate the Latah Trail and enjoy an
evening of dining, piano music, good conversation, and great auction items.
We are working on a dinner menu prepared with ingredients sourced from
Washington and Idaho, and plan to have beer from Moscow Brewing, and wine
from Colter's Creek Vineyard and Winery. More details on this event will
follow.

If you or someone you know is interested in volunteering for the event,
donating funds, or donating an item to the auction, please email Sarah at
latahtrail at gmail.com or call her at 208-874-3860.

We can't wait to share in this celebration of such a wonderful community
asset, the Latah Trail!

Sincerely,
Sarah

--