[Vision2020] guns on campuses

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Wed Feb 5 20:29:17 PST 2014

Bummer cars?  You mean, like, the Ford Pinto?

On Feb 4, 2014, at 11:15 PM, Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

What about bummer cars and roller coasters? Don't people have the right to bare arms while going on rides. I mean, come on, lots of crimes take place at theme parks, right?

Donovan J. Arnold

On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 10:29 PM, Kenneth Marcy <kmmos1 at frontier.com> wrote:

On 2/4/2014 12:59 PM, rhayes at frontier.com wrote:
> Frankly, I think the best places to allow and even to encourage gun toting would be places where alcohol is served. This might thin out some of the boneheads in this state.

If this proposed legislation passes both chambers and is signed into law, the countdown to the first student death will begin.  We should prepare for this with a citizen initiative that allows for the death penalty for the executive and those legislators who fail to see, yet implement anyway, unneeded, unwanted, and counterproductive legislation that operates to the, by that time, fatal disadvantage of one or more students.  A one-to-one ratio of deaths between students and legislative implementers seems appropriate, descending through the ranks of affirmative votes by seniority.

Rather than consider the general bonehead population, a focus on those in the law-making process seems more appropriate.  Perhaps if they have some skin in the game -- theirs -- they will consider more carefully whether some high-highfalutin' abstract principle of firearm privilege should be allowed to be implemented in specific, and practically undesirable, real-life situations.

Ken

List services made available by First Step Internet,
              http://www.fsr.net/
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com