[Vision2020] Fwd: Bank of America Alert: Online Banking Security Measures

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Wed Feb 5 09:29:42 PST 2014

I would be seriously concerned about the "irregular activity" reported in the email below . . . if we (my spouse and I) or Moscow Cares had an account with Bank of America . . . but we (my spouse and I) bank with USBank and Moscow Cares banks with American West Bank.

So, I'll jus' toss this notification into the trash along with a similar notification Moscow Cares received yesterday from American Express.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

- John Lennon

Begin forwarded message: