[Vision2020] yay! we passed $18 trillion!

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 16:59:20 PST 2014

Here's a couple of references on the debt and deficits:
British, but applies generally:Breaking the Cycle of Deficit Fetishism

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Breaking the Cycle of Deficit FetishismGovernment deficit sounds a lot worse than private surplus |
|  |
| View on www.pieria.co.uk | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Referenced in the above article. It was published a week before the Reinhart-Rogoff errors were revealed, so they get more attention than required:Why do people hate deficits?

|   |
| Why do people hate deficits?It's far from obvious why people care about balancing the budget. So what are the most common reasons given? |
|  |
| View on www.washingtonpost... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |