[Vision2020] yay! we passed $18 trillion!

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 16:42:13 PST 2014

What I'm most looking forward to is all the loose cash that a liberal
treasury policey will eventually bring about.
I'll be able to raise my rates tenfold (or more, hell much more!) and
I'll be rich! Rich, I say! Fat stacks of green
so high I'll have to shift into overdrive to keep it all spent. Man Oh
man is life going to be sweet for the small
business guy or what?

You nailed it Scott, keep those presses rolling!