[Vision2020] WHITE SECURITY STAFFER ACQUITTED OF MURDERING BLACK CONCERT GOER!!

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 6 13:07:59 PST 2014

I changed the subject heading to see if it would prompt anyone to pay any increased attention to my original post.  If successful, I think I would understand why the media trumpets the whole 'white guy gets away with killing black guy' strategy.   Apparently it's an effective marketing to tool in selling news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxnVY37b0ME