[Vision2020] Understanding Who He Thinks You Are

Paul Rumelhart paul.rumelhart at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 08:02:46 PDT 2014

"So for all who believe that the Democratic Party offers a political and
ideological home, or for those who think a woman has the moral (and
constitutional) right of choice, and for those who think Doug is a
misunderstood and much maligned fellow, read on."

How about those of us who rarely agree with him on anything, but are OK
with the idea that he has a different opinion than we do?

"And Wake up!"

That's good advice.  I'm off to find my caffeinated beverage of choice
(diet Mountain Dew, in case you were wondering).

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 7:50 PM, Rosemary Huskey <donaldrose at cpcinternet.com