[Vision2020] Understanding Who He Thinks You Are

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Mon Aug 11 19:50:40 PDT 2014

Doug Wilson writing on the crisis issues in Iraq offers his insights (in
part) below.  So for all who believe that the Democratic Party offers a
political and ideological home, or for those who think a woman has the moral
(and constitutional) right of choice, and for those who think Doug is a
misunderstood and much maligned fellow, read on.  And Wake up!

Rose Huskey

"This particular form of evil is alien to us, and so we are shocked by it.
We have gotten accustomed to our own forms of evil, even those who have
stood faithfully against it - but at the end of the day, it always gets to
the same place, which is the lap of Molech. The devil hates children, as do
his servants everywhere. The only difference between the behavior of ISIS
and the platform of the Democratic Party is the age of the victims and the
presence of cameras. This means that the imprecatory psalms should be prayed
with applications to more than one hellhole. Their black flag flies over
black hearts, true enough. But our red, white, and blue flies over the black
robes that consigned fifty million Americans to the gaping maw of the cruel
cash registers of Planned Parenthood. This is why there will be no
successful stand against the likes of ISIS without repentance and a broke
appeal to Jesus. Until we turn back to His blood, we will continue to shed
one another's."

http://dougwils.com/s7-engaging-the-culture/like-a-fist.html#respond