[Vision2020] Proposal: Change Listserv Name

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 17:21:46 PDT 2014

As promised yesterday poll results show:
Change the name:3
3 posts per day: 5
No to both: 2
No to rename: 1

3 posts per day wins.

I will be disappointed if Tom has chosen to permanently remove himself.  I
have enjoyed his participation, and value what he has tried to accomplish
as a "citizen reporter."  Tom's removal is not what I sought with my
original post and somewhat flippant poll.

Good day all.