[Vision2020] Political correctness run amok

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 29 14:14:24 PDT 2014

It wasn't just "black people" dude, it was Magic Johnson!

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA

The guy should be thanking his lucky stars that he wasn't illegally taped stating that he believed that marriage should be between a man and a women exclusively. They would be calling for a total confiscation of all his worldly goods and a summary execution.