[Vision2020] PR - Downtown Moscow, Idaho Cleanup Day

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Mon Apr 28 15:36:15 PDT 2014

Subject: PR - Downtown Moscow, Idaho Cleanup Day

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208-883-7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
Downtown Moscow Cleanup Day

April 28, 2014 (Moscow, Idaho) - The City of Moscow is preparing for the annual Moscow Cleanup Day in Friendship Square, 9 a.m. Friday, May 2, 2014.

Join the City of Moscow and the Moscow Chamber of Commerce for this community wide spring cleaning day, rain or shine.  The City of Moscow will provide trash bags for participants and teams for the cleanup of the community in preparation for graduation and the kickoff of the 2014 Moscow Farmers Market Season.

For more information, please contact Assistant to the City Supervisor Jen Pfiffner by email at jpfiffner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:jpfiffner at ci.moscow.id.us> or by phone at 208.883.7123.

###

Story Contact: Jen Pfiffner, Assistant to the City Supervisor
Phone: 208.883.7123
Email: jpfiffner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:jpfiffner at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.
We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.

Jen Pfiffner
Assistant to the City Supervisor
City of Moscow
PO Box 9203 | 206 E Third Street