[Vision2020] PR - Joint City and School District Meeting Regarding Playfields

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Mon Apr 14 14:00:01 PDT 2014

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208.883.7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
City of Moscow and Moscow School District Joint Meeting Regarding Moscow School District Community Playfields

April 14, 2014 (Moscow, Idaho) - The City of Moscow and Moscow School District are holding a joint meeting to discuss the recent bids received for the Moscow School District Community Playfields project on Wednesday, April 16, at 6:30 a.m. in City Hall Council Chambers at 206 E Third Street, Moscow, Idaho.

Bids for the project were received on April 1, 2014 and exceeded the estimated cost of the project by several hundred thousand dollars.  The boards are expected to discuss options and plans to move the project forward.

###

Story Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
Phone:  208.883.7006
Email: griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.
We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.