[Vision2020] PR - City and Chamber to Host Reception

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Mon Apr 14 13:58:52 PDT 2014

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208.883.7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE
City and Chamber to Host Community Reception for University of Idaho President and Spouse

April 14, 2014 (Moscow, Idaho) - The City of Moscow and Moscow Chamber of Commerce are hosting a community welcome reception for University of Idaho President Chuck Staben and his wife Dr. Mary Beth Staben.  The event will be held on April 18 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. at the Pritchard Art Gallery in downtown Moscow, 414 S. Main Street, Moscow, Idaho.

The public is invited to welcome, meet and visit with President and Dr. Staben at the event.  Light hors d'oeuvres and no-host beverages by Beck's Café and Catering will be served.

Please direct inquiries regarding the event to the City of Moscow at 208.883.7123.

###

Story Contact: Jen Pfiffner, Assistant to the City Supervisor
Phone: 208.883.7123
Email: jpfiffner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:jpfiffner at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.
We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.