[Vision2020] Read this entire thing. All the way to the bottom, see pictures.

Kenneth Marcy kmmos1 at frontier.com
Fri Apr 11 21:14:18 PDT 2014

On 4/11/2014 8:49 PM, Saundra Lund wrote:
> Does anyone know if Starbucks will be going in there?  The last I knew,
> Starbucks was going to build a drive-through at the Palouse Mall . . . has
> that changed?  Are they going to pull out of the mall or out of Safeway or
> out of the UI bookstore?

I don't know about a Mall expansion for Starbucks, but I am under the
impression that the Safeway and the bookstore locations are just
Starbucks licensees, not actual Starbucks stores.  In other words, your
coffee coins are Safeway revenue or VandalStore revenue, not Starbucks
revenue, even though a license fee may be paid.  So the question related
to that distinction is whether another Moscow Starbucks location would
be an actual Starbucks-owned operation, or another local licensee with,
presumably, other interests, financial and otherwise.

Ken