[Vision2020] Your inner fish

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Wed Apr 9 10:11:42 PDT 2014

And, never underestimate the power of truth and the light of reason to shine, enlighten, and enrich our community and families.  I share with the faculty, students and staff of NSA a Christian worldview but I refuse to place the Infinite in a patriarchal construction of  hateful rhetoric, homophobic slang, deliberate and profane ignorance of the natural world, and a pathological drive to subjugate  and control women, children and the vulnerable under the mistaken belief that gender based “leadership” is divinely sanctioned.  More importantly, as I wrote about Doug Wilson yesterday, they are pitiful but not to be pitied.   Indeed, their beliefs – and consequently their actions – are hateful but they should not to be hated.  It is almost unimaginable to me that these (theoretically) educated men (many of whom are Christ Church Elders) agree with the sneering sentiments and hubris  of their leader and boss, Doug Wilson. But it must be so because their silent acquiescence and happy, self-satisfied faces demonstrates their support and agreement.

Rose Huskey