[Vision2020] Intelligently Designed Influenza

Nielsen, Ralph (nielsen@uidaho.edu) nielsen at uidaho.edu
Tue Apr 8 10:49:43 PDT 2014

On p. 1 of the Northwest section of today's Lewiston Tribune my eye caught this startling announcement: "UI prof to lecture on influenza epidemic." But not in a classroom but in the 1,000-seat ballroom of the U of I Studen Union Building!

Professor Scott Minnich, the speaker, is a spokesman of the so-called Intelligent Design movement. He was involved in the Dover PA, ID lawsuit, where the judge declared ID to be religion, not science.

We can be sure that the "lecture" will be more religious than scientific and Christ Church captives will be trucked in to fill the room.