[Vision2020] Fw: UI Arboretum program Thurs. 4-10

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Sat Apr 5 09:57:43 PDT 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: "Whitepine chapter INPS" <whitepine.chapter at gmail.com>
To: "White Pine Chapter" <whitepine.chapter at gmail.com>
Date: 04/04/14 16:27
Subject: UI Arboretum program Thurs. 4-10

 Forwarded by Sonja Lewis

The Arboretum Associates are trying something a little different this year for their annual meeting.  They are meeting in the Great Room at the 1912 Center, and offering appetizers and a no-host bar as a social hour prior to the meeting at 6:30 pm.  The short business meeting will start at 7, then I will give my annual report on what is happening in the Arboretum.  As in the past, there will be door prizes and free plants!

Please share this with anyone who might be interested in what is happening in the Arboretum and I hope to see you there!

Paul Warnick, Horticulturist
University of Idaho Arboretum & Botanical Garden
Facilities Management
875 Perimeter Drive MS 2281
Moscow, Idaho 83844-2281

(208) 885-5978 (office)