[Vision2020] Barricades and apologies

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 30 23:47:37 PDT 2013

Sue,

I'm sure there are plenty of criterion to identify the intellectual lazy. If people thought things out more, perhaps there would not be so much disagreement on issues. Look at our involvement in Iraqi. Osama from Saudi Arabia and in Pakistan attacks the USA. So our response is to attack Saddam Hussein in Iraqi for not giving us his non existent Weapons of Mass Destruction. Nearly 80% of the public thought this made sense.
The Great Recession, the Housing Crisis, the Health Care Crisis, and the Student Loan Crisis, are all manifestations of intellectual laziness.

I think if we teach people to think in both words and deed, we would have less conflicts, we would all do what makes sense, rather then what doesn't. Just look at the Tea Party; clearly they are only formed by the intellectually lazy. :)

I think as for dogs attacking, they should be taught to attack abusive owners.

Donovan J. Arnold