[Vision2020] Barricades and apologies

Sue Hovey suehovey at moscow.com
Mon Sep 30 23:18:18 PDT 2013

Hummm..Intellectually lazy,  you say.  Well I’m glad to know there is at least one criterion to identify the intellectually lazy.  We do need to know who they are.      There are so many very important issues about which to argue, why are you getting caught up in this one?  Frankly if I’m going to become exorcised over grammatical usage, I think I’ll stick with my pet peeve, that of folks using “lay” when they should say “lie.”  I’d be willing to spend a bit of time, 30 minutes perhaps, teaching a dog to attack the person who commands: LAY DOWN!!!

Maybe when the House Republicans decide to act as mature policy makers, I’ll put in for a grant. And speaking of dogs, I’m hoping when the Tea Party group goes home to celebrate this political fiasco,  their mothers come out from under the porch and attack them about the head and shoulders.

Ah well, it is what?

Sue h