[Vision2020] A Question that should be asked of all candidates . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Sep 30 13:10:46 PDT 2013

I want a mayor and city council that takes city residents' concerns seriously.

I want to know that when strongly-impacting issues are before the mayor and city council, issues that affect the people of Moscow, . . .

that the people of Moscow are afforded an opportunity to publicly present their concern . . .

that the mayor and each member will be either present at each session or whose absence does not reflect that member's lack of community concern . . .

that each council member's vote is explained in open session.

I further believe that a record of each council member's attendance of city council sessions be made publicly accessible ONLINE!

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon