[Vision2020] Firm seeks to undo megaloads ruling

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 12:28:30 PDT 2013

I think the destruction of the Natives territory and the destruction of the roadway and surrounding area are directly linked. If your neighbor wanted to build a swimming pool, and he wanted to go through your yard, rip up the land, cut down some old trees, would you not try to stop it? I think it is the destruction of public and private property of many for the huge financial gain of a few billionaires and China that ticks people off. Why should we lose for them?

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android