[Vision2020] On behalf of sanity . . .

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 17 11:46:21 PDT 2013

No, Mr. Hansen, I said nothing about your patriotism, nor did I say anything about you at all.  If anything, I was referring to the artist that drew the picture.

In answer to your question, I did some time at Annapolis.  It took two and a half years before the Navy and I decided that this relationship just wasn't going to work out for the long haul.  Too much drama.  So they gave me an honorable discharge and sent me packing.  So, no, I didn't get my chance to fight for my country like I had wished to.  But I did try.

Paul