[Vision2020] Fw: The Lowdown on Toenail Fungus

Gier, Nicholas ngier at uidaho.edu
Thu Oct 31 11:11:46 PDT 2013

Hi Roger,

Thanks for this article.  I've had fairly good (but slow) luck with applying lamasil directly to the toe, but I think I'll get the kit from Canada.  I dropped a hammer on my toe two summers ago and it did not heal.  Instead the toe did exactly what the article said.  I was beginning to think that I had leprosy of the toe!

Your health articles have been very informative.

Nick