[Vision2020] Would a private U of I be more capable and powerful? (was: ...Candidates)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 20:33:49 PDT 2013

Good point, Ken. We need not look for past UI Presidents. However, if you switched UI to a private college Moscow would suffer at the loss of all those State funds not coming into UI and poor Idaho students would have to get an education in Mississippi because they could not afford tution anywhere else. I do agree we need zero based budgeting. When I was there many line items in budgets didn't exist.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android