[Vision2020] If you can't keep them from stopping.....

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Thu Oct 10 02:01:15 PDT 2013

"A state highway that runs through the national park was closed after Grand
Canyon officials found tourists removing barricades at overlooks along the
road."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/travel/nearly-two-dozen-cited-for-en
tering-grand-canyon-after-budget-battle-forced-parks-closure/2013/10/09/94a7
2f2e-30dd-11e3-ad00-ec4c6b31cbed_story.html

Yes -- I'm glad you agree that those "tourists" are responsible for the
necessary decision to close the highway since they thought they were special
enough that they could just move the barricades.  You & I both know that if
something went wrong with their illegal behavior, they'd be the first to
sue, something they made clear to us with their reckless behavior.

Yeah, it sucks when a few spoil things for the many, so I'm glad to see your
ire directed where it belongs :  at the "tourists."