[Vision2020] "School the House Rock" by Roy Zimmerman

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 19:12:31 PDT 2013

"The Affordable Care Act did not become law by executive order."

I didn't say that it did.

"The Affordable Care Act became law when it was signed by the
president after passing the House and Senate, each by a majority vote.
 At the time of the passing of the act, the democrats had a majority
of both the House and Senate.  Each and every member of the House and
Senate were voted into office by THE PEOPLE."

Had you read my initial post a little more carefully you might have
noticed that I wrote that the law had been changed 19 times SINCE the
law had been passed and cleared a supreme court challenge. Changed by
extra legal executive action purely for the benefit of political
supporters.