[Vision2020] FW: Think back . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 3 11:56:34 PDT 2013

Neat, huh, Mr. Dredge?

Wanna see more?

I have this like really cool GIF graphic of the Dougster's face that ever so slowly evolves into a horse's . . . you know.

Tell us, Mr. Dredge . . .

What is your opinion of people that file false police complaints, like the one Dougie filed against me back in '06?

What is your opinion of blogsters that post private citizens' medical prescriptions like Courtney did with my wife's prescriptions back in . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon