[Vision2020] Fw:Phillips Farm Nature Walk & White Pine Annual Meeting plus pizza! Sunday October 20

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Wed Oct 2 20:32:35 PDT 2013

-----Original Message-----
Subject: Phillips Farm Nature Walk & White Pine Annual Meeting plus pizza! Sunday October 20
From: "Whitepine chapter INPS"
To: "White Pine Chapter"
Date: 10/03/13 05:17:10

On Sunday afternoon October 20, there are two events for our INPS White Pine Chapter:
(Note we have changed the date. This was previously announced for the 19th.)

1:30-3:30: Fall walk at Virgil Phillips Farm County Park: Meet your White Pine friends, old and new, for a fall walk. Our guide will be Lee Anne Eareckson. She has helped develop the park's vision and has been Moscow High School's environmental club adviser for many years. The park is approximately 5 miles north of Moscow on the west side of Highway 95.

4:00: Join us for our Annual White Pine Meeting in the 1912 Center's Great Room.  Bring your ideas for 2014, and let us know how we can help make it another fine year! We have some events in the planning stage that we will discuss. Also this is your chance to find out who our new officers will be. Note - we are still seeking new board members. If you are interested or want to recommend someone, please let us know.

At 5:00, we'll conclude with pizza and a salad/dessert potluck.  The chapter will provide the pizza, with both meat and vegetarian options.  Please bring a salad or a dessert. Non-alcoholic beverages are also welcome. If you are planning to attend the pizza gathering, please RSVP so we will know how many pizzas to order, and please let us know if you plan to bring a salad or dessert.

We look forward to seeing you for the walk, annual meeting, pizza and potluck!

- Pat Fuerst and the White Pine Chapter board