[Vision2020] Motive behind Sandy Hook shooting remains unknown, Conn. officials report

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 09:05:41 PST 2013

My big take away from this is that after almost a full year of investigation, we still don't know why Adam Lanza did what he did.  It's a frightening thought that, as far as we can tell, none of us are too far removed from committing an act like this.

I didn't really expect them to find a smoking gun (no pun intended) anyway.  People are complex.

Paul