[Vision2020] Where were you . . .

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 08:30:26 PST 2013

People remember things differently because we are all different. The brain remembers thoughts and feelings too. Usually, when we experience a major event we cannot realize what is happening until afterward. So what we remember are our thoughts and feelings at the time, not always the actual events. When events on 911 occured nobody knew what was happening at that moment. Many people still only remember their thoughts and feelings about the planes crashing into the WTC, nothing else that happened that day and other tragic events.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android