[Vision2020] Where were you . . .

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 01:34:11 PST 2013

There are many people who believe they remember things that they don't. I'm
no saying that you are one of those people; I have no way of making that
judgement with any claim to accuracy.  However,  memories are trivial to
manufacture and implant,  whether accidentally or on purpose. This has been
demonstrated many times.

We were born within only a few weeks of each other,  so you might have been
subjected to the same teary-eyed reminiscences of the assassination as I
was,  usually during Profiles of Courage book reports.