[Vision2020] Where were you . . .

Ron Force rforce2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 17 21:33:11 PST 2013

I was in the bookstore at noon at Ft. Sill, Oklahoma when the news came over the radio that was playing background music. The military instructor tried to continue with the class at one, but was so shaken he dismissed the class after a few minutes.

Ron Force
Moscow Idaho USA

. . . on November 22, 1963?