[Vision2020] Things that make you say, "WHAT?"

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 13 11:46:29 PST 2013

Why is any of this so hard to comprehend?  The article breaks down into
two key points which are the results of the investigation and why the
minutiae can't be disclosed.

1) “The key finding was: We violated no law, that lapses of judgment were
made around the procurement policy and conflict-of-interest policy,”

2)
 the public will never be able to see Mack’s recommendations
or findings. “It deals with personnel, and it’s done under
attorney-client privilege,”

If this still makes you say 'WHAT?',
then my guess is that you don't believe in the rule of law which is just
 too darn bad because that's our system of governance.

-Scott