[Vision2020] Moscow shooting leaves one dead

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Nov 11 17:00:27 PST 2013

Simply posting local news, Mr. Dredge.

My primary concern with firearms is related to assault rifles and large capacity magazines (for the umpteenth time.

I do not believe in handguns.  I am not against people owning them and responsible engagement in their use.

Like I said before.  I own a shotgun.  If somebody should attempt to illegally gain entry into my residence, my intent would be to stop them . . . not to kill the child three blocks down the street

However, I am glad to see that my mantra has provided your life with purpose.

God, you're easy!

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon